24 Machi, 2015

WHAT DID WE DO ON THE SECOND DAY OF THE TRAINING?




For 2nd day of training, I learned how to search for information and information via the Internet, also have learned the importance of using the Internet in the access point to inform me that I need to write.

Through this training there is nothing I dislike, but everything I liked and I am very grateful to get this training.

I also learn' t on how to find information  from Google searching engine(advance searching) whereby we searched different issues like inflation rate of Tanzania , world press freedom day, population statistics of Iringa municipality , finally we were given the  task of choosing one topic among the provided for doing research on internet and write it with our own words.   

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni